13's....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well that being said, I don't have any real friends :(

Well that's in the town I live in, well adr32 (that's his site username) Knows a bit about aircraft and he's a 3 minute walk from my house. :D

Last edited:
:lol:

Dears my friends..
Everyone of us has a passion..
For example, my passion is the story of Regia Aeronautica: fighters, bombers, pilots, etc..

Now, I'm writing a piece about 159° Squadriglia - 50° Stormo d'Assalto..The "famous" DIAVOLI IN CARROZZA (devils on chariot).. :)

15977devilsba2.jpg

asi2%27.JPG

Source: Ali d'Italia nº 7, Breda Ba.65, Apostolo Editore

My good fortune is to have some friends that help me with my research..
Then, when I can help everybody..It's always a pleasure!! :)

Best regards, Daniele. :)

I don't mind! :lol: Takes some pressure of my wallet, having to buy the Eduard Nachtjager Dual Combo to do a "13". Even though it's tempting, just do that Bar A-7 13. This has to be better than the Dragon one....:lol:
But, as I understand, they'll be releasing an A-7 soon anyway....I think! :lol:

Here is an Italian pizza with number 13, :lol: Source unknow....;)

Attachments

• Bf109G14AS Italian.jpg
    Bf109G14AS Italian.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 105
I sse some more pictures of the unfortunate Uffz. Herbert Maxis "White 13" have turned up. Interesting.

Yeah, I have one more that shows his body laying on the wing, but I didnt think it was approperate to show it on here. Actually, one of the pictures I posted did have the body showing, but it was hard to tell. I deleted it anyways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back