2007 Cricket World Cup (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

World Cricket Champions again. Is there no nation that can produce a Cricket Team to play Australia at Cricket? What has happened to the great Cricket Teams of India Pakistan Sri Lanka West Indies etc. Or at very least New Zealand South Africa and England. England had some sort of chance after the Ashes Series but folded its tents and went home in the Semi Finals.

Some of us Aussies thought England or New Zealand would give it a go and have a crack at the title after the One Day Series after the Ashes. But no you disappointed some of us Aussies.

Any way well done Australia

Just about!

Although I play Indoor during the off season.

Down here it can have quite a nip in the air during winter and autumn. Nothing compared to Europe of course but still bloody cold!

yeh but Gnomey, nearly every cricket ground in Australia is used as a Aussie Rules football ground in winter. This sport is hugely popular in Australia and every ground I drive past has goal posts up and the pitch grown over.

Indoor is the only option!!!

Well they dig out the pitch for the off seasons costs a bomb to move!

AS for my indoor team they won the granny last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back