2014 Fantasy Football League

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
50,905
17,295
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Location
USA/Germany
I have received PM's expressing interest to do this again. How many people are interested?

1. DerAdlerIstGelandet
2. Njaco
3. Messy1
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Last edited:
Just Pm'ed you Chris!
 
Draft day tomorrow!! I was just thinking how cool it would have been to have fantasy football in the 80's. Can you imagine, Montana, Rice, Marino, LT, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Ronnie Lott, Andre Rison, even Bo Jackson for a few years too! Who else would you have liked to have on your team in the 80's?
 
Think i'm back in, will check

Sorry Bernhart, We did not have enough interest. Hopefully next year we can get it going again.

It is partially my fault. Between my work schedule, flight school schedule and work on my house, I did not get it started quick enough to try and draw in interest before it is too late. My apologies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back