2013 ww2aircraft.net Fantasy Football League

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Live Drafts are more fun, and you have actual control over your lineup, but unfortunately it is also kind of hard to organize when people are all over the world.

Njaco, why do you have Calvin Johnson on the Bench? He is only the best WR in the league right now. Why do you have E. Royal on the bench?

You just left over 50 points on the bench. I might still lose to you. I actually think you will win, but come on now. You have a good team, but you are leaving your best players on the bench.

Okay, but what about C. Johnson???? He is only the best WR in the league. He should be starting every week.

Nice siggy by the way. Maybe you should ban yourself, since according to some we only ban Luftwaffe fans...:lol:

Shouldn't have been a problem benching Royal. Until last week and this week his has only had 5 TD's TOTAL the last 4 years. This year he has 5 so going forward you may look to start him. But benching CJ??? Shame on you! LOL. I'll trade you Reggie Bush for him.

Sorry I have not been updating this page. Been busy with work and school.

We are in the 3rd week of our fantasy league here.

Standings

Division 1: Fighter Command
1. Midwest Messerschmitts 2-0
2. The Bootleggers 2-0
3. Favre Dollar Footlong 0-2
4. Njacos Wackos 0-1

Division 2: Bomber Command
1. Corsairs 2-0
2. burnouts 1-1
3. Southern Yankee Sippers 1-1
4. Gnomey's Titans 0-2

Last Weeks Scores

Midwest Messerschmitts 84.56 - 71.62 Njacos Wackos
The Bootleggers 105.20 - 78.88 Favre Dollar Footlong
Gnomey's Titans 94.34 - 110.70 Southern Yankee Sippers
Corsairs 121.78 - 84.40 burnouts

This Weeks Games

Midwest Messerschmitts vs. The Bootleggers
Njacos Wackos vs. Favre Dollar Footlong
burnouts vs. Gnomey's Titans
Southern Yankee Sippers vs. Corsairs

I will remain undefeated. Not a bad team. Too bad I can't take the credit for it, since we did an auto draft.

Next year, we are doing a live draft...

As soon as the season ends, we will get the league started for next season. Then everyone has plenty of time to make the time for the draft and do all the research they need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back