2013 ww2aircraft.net Fantasy Football League

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Last year we had our 1st ever forum Fantasy Football League. Would like to get this going again, and make this a yearly event.

For the most part this is just for fun and bragging rights (the winner gets a custom user title of "2013 Forum Fantasy Football Champion" until the next season's champion is decided).

There is no cost to play, it is free, and I run the league through nfl.com. Last year was very successful, and I hope that the same players from last year would like to join us again. We also welcome any new players. We need at least 8 players. 10 to 12 players is preferable, and we can do a league of 14 to 16, but it will be a tough league as hell (does not mean it would not be fun, and as we are all friends here, I would be willing to do a larger league this anyhow).

Last year we did an automatic draft, this year I would like to do a live draft (we all meet online and draft our players). It is a lot of fun. It however is not required. If everyone would prefer an auto draft we can do that as well. I am flexible when it comes to this.

I know a few of you last year said you would like to play again this year, so I have already added you to the list. Please shoot me a PM with your email address though, so I can get the league started. Draft will not be until about a week before the season starts though.

1. DerAdlerIstGelandet
2. Njaco
3. B-17enginner
4. meatloaf109
5. wheelsup_cavu
6. Gnomey
7. Thorlifter
8. Bernhart

If you are interested, please post here in this forum and then send me a PM with your email address. I will then send you an invite to the league.

Last edited:
Right, I'm in! Don't know about the draft thingie, but I'm always ready for a good scrap!
(In case that wasn't a good enough indication, I am here-by entered into the football whatcha-ma-call-it)
Stuff and such.
Football.
Entered.
So there!
Aggrgh!
All tremble before my team!

Last edited:
Right, I'm in! Don't know about the draft thingie, but I'm always ready for a good scrap!
(In case that wasn't a good enough indication, I am here-by entered into the football whatcha-ma-call-it)
Stuff and such.
Football.
Entered.
So there!
Aggrgh!
All tremble before my team!

I'm trembling from the smell. Gawd! Put yer shoes back on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back