2013 ww2aircraft.net Fantasy Football League

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As a courtesy and since some of us missed the fantasy draft again (which includes me) I am going to put out a little reminder that the regular season starts tomorrow September 05, 2013 with the Ravens taking on the Broncos.
Make sure to check your fantasy team rosters and make any changes before game time which is 08:30 PM Eastern Time.

You and I start the season going against each other Njaco once again.

Not sure about the rest of my team but my QB is Aaron Rodgers.

Wheels

As a courtesy and since some of us missed the fantasy draft again (which includes me) I am going to put out a little reminder that the regular season starts tomorrow September 05, 2013 with the Ravens taking on the Broncos.
Make sure to check your fantasy team rosters and make any changes before game time which is 08:30 PM Eastern Time.

Wheels

Cool! So we start with the "Belated Draft Bowl"!! :)

Wheels

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Between Flight School, Germany, New York and Work, I have not been able to keep up with this page.

Week 1 is upon us. Here is the schedule for this week:

Midwest Messerschmitts vs. Favre Dollar Footlong
The Bootleggers vs. Njacos Wackos
Corsairs vs. Gnomey's Titans
burnouts vs. Southern Yankee Sippers

Good luck everyone!

What is the scoring system for QB's? Peyton Manning threw for 462 and 7 TD's and got 46.28 points. So if it's 6 points per TD, thats 42 points. Does that mean it's 1 point per 100 yards thrown?

Just checked. It is the standard NFL.com scoring system.

QB
1 pt. for every 25 yards
4 pts. for every TD

WR, RB, and TE
1 pt. for every 10 yards
6 pts. for every TD.

I'm freaking depressed. Last year was a learning year but this year I was gonna be ready - at least try to be competitive. But I frigging lost track of time with stuff, missed the Draft and now sit with a bunch of 2d rate players on my team. Uuggh.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back