2013 ww2aircraft.net Fantasy Football League

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alright we have enough players to get it started. I will open the league and send out emails to all players involved.

We still have 2 slots open, if anyone else would like to join. It is possible to join up to Draft Day, which will be set later this day.

Before I set everything up, I have just one question. Would everyone prefer a live draft or a Auto Draft.

Live Draft = We all meet up online and draft the players we want.

Auto Draft = You rank your players and the computer drafts automatically for us. (Like Last Season)

I prefer Live Drafts, however it would be hard to do as Gnomey is in the good old UK, and the time difference might make it hard to do. Therefore I think an Auto Draft is probably the best option.

Hi, I think I'd be up for it (assuming its not that other game called football which is normally played by people who like to fake and dive and have some violent fans..), what are the enlisted member/'player' responsibilities or requirements?

Basically you build a team of players. You get points based off of what the players do in real life.

If you wan't to play, we need to find another players. There has to be an even number of teams. We have 8 now.

Ok, I thought with the list of members, that were the players, or picked one to a few each players for a forum team, but its more of an inter forum league then. So a virtual cookie box for the win then - naturally the cookies were bacon flavoured and already eaten.
Incidently doesn't an nfl team require 39 players to function?

Humourous urine thievery connected with this Football (and a little Bloodbowl too)
The Offencive Team. they swear, give the birdy and other offencive body language, let off foul smells liquids and try to flatten their rivals who are usually on the other side etc
The Defencive Team. they ignore taunts and all guestures, block and push back the opposition on/in to ground that's been marked by their rowdier offencive collegues etc
The Special Team. they whom use their kicking, throwing and catching abilities to render the opposition dumbfounded, broken, bruised and wishing for the whistle - if the ref is nice guy and not a 'black shirt' (bribed ref),

I still like to join, but how long do I/we/others have to to pick a team/when is the selection window before the fantasy league 'locks up' its entries?

Last edited:
Ok, I thought with the list of members, that were the players, or picked one to a few each players for a forum team, but its more of an inter forum league then. So a virtual cookie box for the win then - naturally the cookies were bacon flavoured and already eaten.
Incidently doesn't an nfl team require 39 players to function?

Humourous urine thievery connected with this Football (and a little Bloodbowl too)
The Offencive Team. they swear, give the birdy and other offencive body language, let off foul smells liquids and try to flatten their rivals who are usually on the other side etc
The Defencive Team. they ignore taunts and all guestures, block and push back the opposition on/in to ground that's been marked by their rowdier offencive collegues etc
The Special Team. they whom use their kicking, throwing and catching abilities to render the opposition dumbfounded, broken, bruised and wishing for the whistle - if the ref is nice guy and not a 'black shirt' (bribed ref),

I still like to join, but how long do I/we/others have to to pick a team/when is the selection window before the fantasy league 'locks up' its entries?

I will probably set a draft for first week in Sept. The week before kickoff. So you still have a few weeks.

Depends on the time for me if we do a Live draft, I'm not entirely sure if the first week of September is my 1st week back to Uni or not. If it isn't I'd still be able to do a live draft as I'm usually up pretty late.

Here is the link to the actual Fantasy League. If you played last year, just click on the link and log in with your login and password from last season.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1129646

Rules are the same as last year. I have also set it as a Autodraft. Most people have expressed it being easier for them that way. If over the next few weeks everyone changes their mind, I will gladly change it to a Live Draft.

League info:

Draft Type: Autodraft
Draft Date: 31 August 2013

Once you log into your sight. Don't forget to rank the players. This does not take long, but it just helps the computer pick the players you want. If someone does not understand how to do this, please ask. I will help you with it.

The League play starts during NFL week 1 which is September 05, 2012.

Our leagues playoff begin in NFL Week 14 and last through NFL Week 16.

The top 6 teams advance to the playoffs.

Divisions: 2

Starting Lineup:
1 QB
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
1 Defense
1 Kicker

Trade Deadline: 23 November

All trades must be approved by the league. If the majority of members in the league vote against the trade, the trade does not happen. This prevents someone from trading a good player to another player with the sole purpose of helping another team win.

Waivers are for 1 day. This means that after the game day is over, all free agent players are placed on waivers. Your waiver position depends on your record. The better the record, the lower the waiver. If two people want the same free agent, the person with the worse record (thus the better waiver) gets the player.

There is a lot to do with scoring. It is best if each player just reads the scoring rules when they log into the webpage.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

Remember this is just for fun. We are not playing in a money league or anything like that.

The winner of the league receives two things:

1. Bragging rights until the next season.
2. A user title naming them the ww2aircraft 2012 Fantasy Football League Champion. They give up the title when the new season starts.

That is all I can think of for now. Any questions, just ask!

Last edited:
Here is the link to the actual Fantasy League. If you played last year, just click on the link and log in with your login and password from last season.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1129646

Rules are the same as last year. I have also set it as a Autodraft. Most people have expressed it being easier for them that way. If over the next few weeks everyone changes their mind, I will gladly change it to a Live Draft.

League info:

Draft Type: Autodraft
Draft Date: 31 August 2013

Once you log into your sight. Don't forget to rank the players. This does not take long, but it just helps the computer pick the players you want. If someone does not understand how to do this, please ask. I will help you with it.

The League play starts during NFL week 1 which is September 05, 2012.

Our leagues playoff begin in NFL Week 14 and last through NFL Week 16.

The top 6 teams advance to the playoffs.

Divisions: 2

Starting Lineup:
1 QB
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
1 Defense
1 Kicker

Trade Deadline: 23 November

All trades must be approved by the league. If the majority of members in the league vote against the trade, the trade does not happen. This prevents someone from trading a good player to another player with the sole purpose of helping another team win.

Waivers are for 1 day. This means that after the game day is over, all free agent players are placed on waivers. Your waiver position depends on your record. The better the record, the lower the waiver. If two people want the same free agent, the person with the worse record (thus the better waiver) gets the player.

There is a lot to do with scoring. It is best if each player just reads the scoring rules when they log into the webpage.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

Remember this is just for fun. We are not playing in a money league or anything like that.

The winner of the league receives two things:

1. Bragging rights until the next season.
2. A user title naming them the ww2aircraft 2012 Fantasy Football League Champion. They give up the title when the new season starts.

That is all I can think of for now. Any questions, just ask!
So this is a retro league now? :p :toothy10:

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back