Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Always cast a glance upon the underdogs before or when you think there's no chance left of em rising'; nothing to loose, nearly no hope to win = fek it all, i.e; no stress, little to no shame and everything to gain from any improvement and chance presented.
The unexpected should always be expected within its context...

Wúnderschón, ...wúnderbár, 'Algeria' ..ist aus und fertig.
Ensure degung, ensure degung 'Algeria', wir haben gewyhnlich schón fussball.
Vor is Engeland, ist auf einer insel, ..tra la la, ..um pa paa.

or in blightysprek

Very good, ..wonderful, Algeria ..is out and bushed(finished).
Very sorry, very sorry Algeria, we have usually good football.
Where is England, its on an island, ..tra la la, ..um pa paa.

Looking at that phot o of Robben, he should get a/the gold plated Snorkel or Scuba Award (or the 'Klinsman' lol) for Best Consistant Diver of the Year, with the FIFA bonus award for Best Dive of the Competition - an small statue of a V1 Doodlebug impaling a football.

..while the offending offical(s), execs who the missed video electronic ref spotted infractions, should (all)have to be with his fellow failing/failed pitch officials and the most carded/offending players of the Cup in a Penalty Wall of Shame.
Where each of the winning team has to (try and pretend) to aim past them from the halfway line -but aim really at them, while they must keep their arms behind them and face forwards with respect (to for the fans)- and hope of not being hit in there offside rule.
Also a Cup Fans Aggregated Vote selected a FIFA Exec' should always be with the line of shame to keep him them somewhat more honest and respectful.

Although summary selection of not so good refs/officials/execs for the Wall of Shame Penalty Heat (they keep there careers, hell it might improve their popularity if it gives a bruise or a partially squashed nadger/bolloc/nut/testi etc) unless they really did do something illegal and immoral... then drag em to court where all fans are only allowed to one handed through a real un modified football at them once each, before trial etc.

Last edited:
A scandal looming?, Cameroon soccer federation is investigating the world cup team for throwing games,especially against Croatia..

What about Suarez and others for illogical incedents that get cardings, those too should be investigated... methinks they're doing more doddgy crap than the 80's international Speedway teams did when they nearly all got pulled for smuggling drugs inside engines and frames etc, particlarily between the coldwar east n west.

Last edited:
The Swiss drew?! against? I wasn't expecting that of them to get so far, does it mean they're doing ok? - I spent many week living there on and off with family in the distant past.

The Swiss drew?! against? I wasn't expecting that of them to get so far, does it mean they're doing ok? - I spent many week living there on and off with family in the distant past.
I noticed a few "falls" in there that were also world-class theatrical talent. The one Argentinian "fell" and tumbled as if he had just fallen off a motorcycle doing 100mph. I will say that I was impressed.

Maybe as well as the Golden Boot, FIFA should award the Golden Swan for most creative diving during the World Cup...

golden-swan-statue-thumb17721523.jpg

Geo

Belgium should win this, they're the better team. Still, you'll have to score to win and our neighbours seem to have problems with that. But exiting game, US is also impressive and untill now the best 8th final I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back