Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitty for the Aussies. They deserved more here I think. The Dutch will probably go on. But not the performance I was hoping for in this game. Long way to go still I guess. Hopefully they will improve again in the next game.

Sorry Aussies

Cameroon same as always, some good players, very athletic but no discipline at all.

Not massively confident about England tomorrow either !

If Cameroon by miracle made it to the next round, that idiot who elbowed the other player in the back like a wrestling move should be suspended from the rest of the tournament. Fricken moron.

Brits are gone, I am a fan of the Brits but between their defense and really bad one sided calls they were bound to lose. At least Rooney finally scored

Must admit to not being much of a football fan but every four years I get a bit excited when the world cup rolls around. I love the off field games almost as much as the on the field product. If there is another organization as crooked as the governing body for world football I would love to know what it is but they always manage to put on a world class event.

Being from Canada I do not have a horse on this race but I would probably put a few dollars on the Germans who have looked pretty good and perhaps a side bet on the Dutch who have looked fantastic to this point.

Cheers,

Jeff

I would probably put a few dollars on the Germans who have looked pretty good
Jeff

A good bet in my opinion. If a European team wins I think it might be Germany. Otherwise probably one of the South American 'Big Two', Argentina or Brazil, but both will have to up their games. No chance for any of the African or Asian teams.
I actually have a few bob on Germany as I go with my head rather than my heart, wisely it turns out after last night :)
Cheers
Steve

i would never bet against Germany, no matter what their problems, form, anything they always turn up at tournaments when it counts !

Netherlands look good this time around as well and i like the look of Chile as well, hope they go far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back