Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-2 final score.............the commentators are already discussing a draw between USA and Germany to pass through.

2-2 final score.............the commentators are already discussing a draw between USA and Germany to pass through.

USA should have won that game. They were the better team.

I honestly hope for a tie between Germany and the US. That way Germany takes 1st in the group but both USA and Germany advance, and Ghana and Portugal with Pretty Boy Ronaldo go home.

I would like to see Ghana in the next round. They play attractive football, which I think should be rewarded.

Indeed. The African nations have struggled to reach the later stages of the competition which is surprising, given the many talented players that the various nations have at their disposal. The old excuse was that the players were dispersed all over the world, particularly at top European clubs, but surely that is the same for everybody these days.
Steve

I was rooting for Uruguay, but, my God, having someone on the team who bites opposing players? I'm not sure who I'm most disgusted with: Suarez for biting, Uruguay for letting someone like that represent their country, or FIFA for letting him play at all.

Ban him for life and let each man he bit kick him in the teeth.

Sorry Karl, would have been nice if England would have come further. But at least you've got the chance to support The Netherlands now ;)

Suarez should not be allowed to play again. He never learns. It's the third time indeed. Hope the fifa will step in and ban him. It's been done before.

Soccer is, after all, a game of precision kicking...use that talent to put Suarez' huevos into orbit next time he bites.

That would probably make him think twice about biting anyone in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back