2018 FIFA World Cup

Your favorite to win the 2018 World Cup?


  • Total voters
    19
Engalnd playing against Sweden is like I always say - put a fox in the henhouse and you'll have chicken for dinner every time
 
Soooo, the golden boot award....
Anyone want to bet against Harry Kane taking the trophy home? There's really only Lukaku that is in the running, thankfully! lol
And once Brazil dispatch Belgium tonight and with Ronaldo back home its surely going to go to the Englishman :)

Hmmm...;)

How is that looking at the moment?
 
Wow! Looks like the belgium team on paper has turned up on the pitch. I nearly said before the game it will be interesting to see how Brazil cope with a side that really can put them under pressure. Brazil aren't living up to their name and history. What a strike by De Bruyne though.
Belgium have brought their nut cracker to the game for sure....:razz:
 
Wow! Looks like the belgium team on paper has turned up on the pitch. I nearly said before the game it will be interesting to see how Brazil cope with a side that really can put them under pressure. Brazil aren't living up to their name and history. What a strike by De Bruyne though.
Belgium have brought their nut cracker to the game for sure....:razz:
Belgium are really up for this one, Hazard, Lukaku and De Bruyne are looking very dangerous
 
I think Brazil will still make it interesting in the 2nd half. Hope I'm wrong...
 
Belgium's second goal brought a tear to Roman Abrahamovich's eye and all Chelsea supporters. He loves to see the products of his academy doing well.:lol:
 
Ref not having anything to do with the flopper's** antics :). Brazil had several very good chances in the first half but couldn't score.

** his reputation is coming back to haunt him, and Brazil.
 
Bravo Belgium
 
Overall I think Naymar was the most talented player on the pitch but he detracted from Brazil as a team.
 
Way to go Belgium!

My battlecry after Germany shat themselves was "Anyone but Brazil". I don't want them getting 6 before we get 5...;)
 
Did you forget about a Belgium goal keeper?

On to defeat France now and a Final of Croatia vs Belgium.

As I said earlier, Neymar's flopping antics went against Brazil.

Fixed for accuracy...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back