2020 NFL Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
As always it is very unpopular amongst a certain segment of people (I'll leave it at that to be polite... :D), but I am excited as always for the NFL season.

My picks:

Week 1

Kansas City Chiefs 30-22 Houston Texans
Buffalo Bills 24-13 New York Jets
Green Bay Packers 30-27 Minnesota Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles 27-17 Washington Redskins
Baltimore Ravens 26-12 Cleveland Browns
Indianapolis Colts 20-17 Jacksonville Jaguars
Oakland Raiders 24-21 Carolina Panthers
Detroit Lions 26-24 Chicago Bears
Seattle Seahawks 30-27 Atlanta Falcons
Miami Dolphins 22-17 New England Patriots
Los Angeles Chargers 25-10 Cincinnati Bengals
San Francisco 49ers 26-20 Arizona Cardinals
New Orleans Saints 30-27 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Dallas Cowboys 33-31 Los Angeles Rams
Pittsburgh Steelers 26-13 New York Giants
Denver Broncos 23-17 Tennessee Titans

I will try not to resort to name calling and admittedly am not on top of this whole controversy. However, I have one simple question. These folks make Millions of dollars a year right? They do this in the USA right? Then why in gods name would they take an anti American position? This is strange to say the least. Or are the folks who are trying to dismantle our whole society paying them more? From The grandson of Immigrants I can tell you this is really odd. As a bona fide person on the bottom - if I
had their skills I would follow the song from the early 70's and "Take the money and run"

Thank you all for ruining my thread.

If you all want to be sheep and think like you are told, that is on you. Some of us like the sport, are capable of free thought, and can enjoy a sport regardless of politics. And can do so without being a snowflake. Even when we don't agree with something, or how they are doing it. It does not take away from the sport.

This thread was for those who enjoy the sport, and did not need to be ruined by those who don't. I enjoy picking the games. This thread is a tradition I have done for years. It was not a place to discuss politics or the protests.

HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF JUST SCROLLING BY? KEEPING YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF? IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO POST YOUR OPINION ALL THE TIME.

YOU DON'T LIKE THE NFL THEN DON'T POST IN AN NFL THREAD.

AND KEEP YOUR POLITICAL BS OFF THIS FORUM AND SAVE IT FOR FACEBOOK!

THANKS AGAIN! THREAD CLOSED!

ARE YOU HAPPY?

Last edited:
2A4B16BD-6A9E-40C0-9609-A030505F0221.png

One last and final comment...

As a Veteran, I swore an oath to defend the constitution of the United States. That includes the right to peaceful protest. Even those I may not agree with. Nothing, I repeat nothing, is more American.

Silencing or censoring that would make us no better than North Korea, China and the former Soviet Union. If thats what you want, maybe you should go live in NK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back