If North Macedonia can knock Italy out playing in Italy then Canada can win it 6 - 0 in the final. Good luck!Canada plays its final qualifier tonight against Costa Rica
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If North Macedonia can knock Italy out playing in Italy then Canada can win it 6 - 0 in the final. Good luck!Canada plays its final qualifier tonight against Costa Rica
Italy knocked out by North Macedonia, @DerAdlerIstGelandet is now the time to consider having pops-paolo back (joking) literally nothing I read considered that possibility, all were discussing a Portugal Italy play off.
Senegal qualifying will have caused a few issues in the Liverpool dressing room. Mane scored the winning penalty, Salah missed his, a re run of the ACN final where Senegal also beat Egypt in the final. My wife is a Liverpool fan since the sixties.The following teams qualified today:
Ghana
Senegal
Portugal
Poland
Tunisia
Morocco
Cameroon
Five more spots left.
I think the US would have had to lose by more than 6 goals to miss qualifying.
We have a soccer team?
I thought that was golf?Soccer is just an excuse for Americans to paint up their faces, drink poor quality beer, and obnoxiously chant USA, USA, USA!
As an American I say this affectionately.![]()
I thought that was golf?
I pay more attention to the women's team honestly because they can play rings around the US men's team. Though admittedly, I do pay far more attention to the men's team than I do the NFL anymore. Bleh. Footy is hardly perfect but I'm tired of the NFL and it's rapists and child abusers, one set of standards if you're a star and another if you're a peon (looking at you Aaron Rodgers) and ignoring blatant medical problems till forced to concede a tiny bit (concussions & CTE)We have a soccer team?
Some great ties in there, unless Scotland qualify of course.
I enjoy football (soccer for the American readers) and played it socially with friends in my teenaged years. Like most kids of my generation (well, boys anyway) I spent most of my time with baseball in the summer and hockey in the winter. Like most Scots and Irish (I'm both), I enjoy contact sports followed by a few pints or drams.Some great ties in there, unless Scotland qualify of course.