21st Centuary toys 1/32 kits wtf

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In the UK you can readily pick up these kits for £1.99p, the shops which stock them is called 'Home Bargins' and the models are always in the toy section I've brought several and the fit of them is great and the decals are mint ! On the downside of these kits the plastic is not the same as model plastic and normal model glue doesn't melt this plastic, it just stays on the top i always use superglue in the build of these kits. You can actually build them without using glue because they are a tight push fit and screw together with covers for the screws, each kit comes with a fully poseable vynl figure and you can alter the position of their arms and legs.

One thing else which is good with these kits is as its names emplies 21st Century TOYS you can play with them and are just about unbreakable, even dropping them they are still intact, how do i know i've built a few for my younger son and he plays with them something rotten !

The 1/18th stuff is just amazing a few months ago is was holding a Kittyhawk and i wouldn't put it down.

ian

The 1/18th stuff is just amazing a few months ago is was holding a Kittyhawk and i wouldn't put it down.

I was the same in my mates dads model shop he has a Me-262B-2a thing is just awesome with its extra bits and pieces costs $200 Aussie dollars and a has JU-87 stuka 1:24 as well.
and ultimate soldier toy company brought out 21st Century toys and the quality has dropped some what.That's pretty cool beaupower32 :) that 109 is probably my fav out of the 21st Century models i own as you can probably tell i added the swastika's to the 109 and the D9.i also have a P-40n and a P-51B.

Last edited:
I'll have a look around for you Roman, but those ones are extremely unlikely in the UK. I've only ever seen the Bf109G, Ju87, Macchi, Zero and Corsair here, with the Zero and Bf109G being the last to be seen advertised. But you never know.....

Terry, Paul from S. Antonio, Texas, just told me he has ordered those 2 crates:
FW-190
BF-109G
I´m sure my son´s month of the year will be May when Paul´s going to see us:D
I especially love this A-8!
Btw I´m sure you remember the 1st crash site you saw- Sanov- a concrete monument with stainless steel on it. Paul´s uncle lost his life there as a tail gunner...

Terry, Paul from S. Antonio, Texas, just told me he has ordered those 2 crates:
FW-190
BF-109G
I´m sure my son´s month of the year will be May when Paul´s going to see us:D
I especially love this A-8!
Btw I´m sure you remember the 1st crash site you saw- Sanov- a concrete monument with stainless steel on it. Paul´s uncle lost his life there as a tail gunner...

Just wondering......This website has some great stuff on it but does anyone know if they update it or anything because there is alot of hard to find or sold out items for sale here and the website looks kinda dated.
Thanks
Jack

Hi Jack!
I also love their models as their price/quality ratio is the best IMHO. But I feel something bad in the air. I´d say they don´t exist anymore or someone else bought them and is offering those models under another name as their offer is going to an end and even their websites don´t work anymore.
That´s why I´m happy Paul just ordered them for me and will bring me them in May.
Btw, Paul´s uncle was KIA aboard the same plane as its ball turret gunner whose grave you have found and sent me the pics of this grave. THX again!

Thanks for the info Roman!! I may have to snatch up one of their Opel blitzs and Fw 190s. Possibly a german half track as well. Theres a hobby shop close to me that may have them. I have several of their products: two 1:18 (?) scale shermans, one 1:18 (?) panther, two 1/32 scale german half tracks, one german aromored car, a stuart light tank, an M48 (?), M24 Chaffee, M3 halftrack, tiger I, a King Tiger and I just found another german halftrack with a cannon on it. I also found in the attic a 1/18 me 109, and a giant swimwagen and I have built their 1/32 me 109F. My bro and I used to love this stuff!!

I guess you like tanks a lot Jack. I used to be a tank driver when I was in the army in 1992-1993. But that time unfortunately no T-72 but T-55 was my horse. I called it Jurasic Park...but it was a lot of fun...

Looking at the packaging and design of the model construction Roman, I think that is a 21st Century model, under new packaging. Pity they've gone, I would have liked their pre-painted P51B/C, to then rip apart, detail, re-build and re-paint!
I wouldn't mind one of those large-scale Panthers - must be big, and lots of scope for extra detailing.

I guess you like tanks a lot Jack. I used to be a tank driver when I was in the army in 1992-1993. But that time unfortunately no T-72 but T-55 was my horse. I called it Jurasic Park...but it was a lot of fun...

Awesome!! I always thought russian tanks were pretty cool. And yes, I used to like mostly tanks and cars when I was younger but now I have gotten more into planes as well as I have gotten older.

Awesome!! I always thought russian tanks were pretty cool. And yes, I used to like mostly tanks and cars when I was younger but now I have gotten more into planes as well as I have gotten older.

Jack, T-72M4CZ, especially the new modified version (made in our country) is absolutely something else compared to the T-55 I drove. T-55 was in fact a better T-34. The same engine, similar gearbox system, bigger cannon 100mm, better aiming system etc but old crate in 90´s.
But the ride was really fun, I´m missing that. I remember the first nite in the army after I was told I´m supposed to be a tank driver. I just couldn´t sleep all nite long as I was so afraid of such a monster you never meet in the civilian life...and for sure the first days were pretty hard as our instructors did everything possible to make our life harder...yep, older soldiers, they are the same every where:lol:But after 6 months, since I got my own tank, I really started enjoying the tanker´s life...oh man I wish I could drive it again one day...but just for fun...not in the army:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back