3 new models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
First up is the Revell 1:48 Spirit of St. Louis. I'm sure all of you know the story behind this beautiful aircraft.

SpiritofStLouis.jpg

now this, I'm pretty proud of. it's, I believe a Hasegawa 1:72 scale Volkswagen Kubelwagen. DAMN that thing was small! oh, the kit was a combination of this, and a BMW motorcycle w/ sidecar. I think I did ok on the MG42. the kit came with interchangeable prts. so I didn't glue the canopy and the MG42 on. I liked both designs.

Kubelwagencanopyonandoff.jpg

now this: this is just....ugh it was poorly put together, AND painted. I"m thinking of re-doing the painting or just touching up during my next model. which will hopefully be a Dragon Horten Ho-229 Flying Wing

BMWwsidecar.jpg

so those of you who think I did great on all these models can slap me because I have no idea what I'm talking about XD

haha! thanks a whole unch, guys! means a lot to me! x3

of course, the only person who thinks their work sucks is the artist/modelmaker himself. hehe

any model in 1/72 that looks and reflects realisim is very good.dont forget if you think that the units you show are "battle hardened" that the shid be ibn pristine condition.as a kid building models my dad showed me that not all military equiptment was spic and span and this added more realisim.good job

hehe thanks! I'm only proud of the kubelwagen tho. the motorcycle totally sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back