352nd Fighter Group "Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney" Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Harry could you take a similar picture but with the windshield attached? I would like to see how it fits to the fuselage before I can say more.

OK. I think that the problem is because of the difference in length of the cockpit hole at both sides of the fuselage.

Best I can do...camera isnt taking great pics.

Attachments

• P6280490.JPG
    P6280490.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 59
Harry you got me wrong I'm afraid. I wanted to see the windscreen attached with fingers like you did for the movable part of the conopy. The windscreen or windshield is usually the front and fitted part of cockpit conopy. Have you stuck the part to the model yet?

Here is the solution of the problem I think.

Attachments

• fitting2.jpg
    fitting2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
No it hasn't been stuck to the Model Wojtek and thanks very much for the help. I'll attempt to fix it! Thanks so much!

Not yet....thanks to the Lord, Harry. Here you are one more picture I should have posted with the previous image together but somehow was omitted. Sorry for that. But here is the explanation of the problem I think.

Attachments

• fitting1.jpg
    fitting1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 57
Firstly , check how the front windscreen fits to the fusleage. Make a focus on how it fits to the central part of the cockpit conopy you have already glued at the port side. Also pay your attention to the starboard side concerning the rear edge of the windscreen there. You can mark with a pencil where the edge ending goes up to. Then you should notice how much of the styrene has to be remeved.
Therefore I wanted you to show me both sides of the the windscreen attached to the fuselage.

OK. I have to go for a walk with my dog now. But I should get back in 20 minutes or so. I'll be at your disposal then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back