4th of July

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ said:
Tonight I'm planning a special mission.....

At 9:00 pm I'm going to take a Cessna 172 and fly around the west edge of Denver and watch the firewooks from 3000' agl. I hope to take some pictures. The weather is questionable so we'll see if I pull this off.

MISSION SCRUBED! Rats! Weather was a little breezy, thunderstorms were to the north and only one landing light worked on the plane. Considering I haven't done any night landings since December I figured I'd be an old pilot instead of a bold pilot! :rolleyes:

There's old pilots and there's bold pilots but there's no old and bold pilots.

I flew a plane into the sea once...

...or did that happen in X-men?

Anyway America, you never write or call any more, unlike those nice Australians, Canadians, and err....Indians? :confused:

Happy Independence Day! God Bless USA!

SS-003_2.jpg

PS: Adler, r u actually a Yankee?

I like that poster, it shows that Israel wouldn't be anywhere without the U.S. And that's not the message they wanted. It goes U.S props up Israel, U.S and Britain are Allies, and everyone else hates us for it.

Yeah... And because everyone hates us, you have to know how to self-defend. So I'm currently in a hotel in Tel Aviv, starting 3 day course of self-defence tactical fight called Krav Maga. Yeah!!!

No, I was saying everyone hates us as in Britain and America. Israel is just propped up by the U.S. It's their baby because it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the U.S

It's not a baby of Britain at all. Britain took the lands after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. We merely held the lands, we did not encourage the influx of the Jewish political Zionists into the Ottoman Empire for the sole reason that we did not hold the lands. It was not until 1945 when a massive influx of Jewish immigrates (to the distaste of already settled Jews) from North Africa and South-East Europe occured. Britain recognised the growing trouble between the Arabs and Jewish peoples.

We pulled out. We did not create the place, we simply left. The U.S put forward the idea of a UN council overseeing Palestine in the vacuum left by British departure. Britain had nothing to do with the forming of the Israeli state. The conquest of Palestine was on the minds of Jewish Zionists before World War 1 even began. It is also the U.S that uses it's UN veto to prevent any military sanctions being put against Israel.

I know the political history behind it all. The U.S has an unhealthy addiction to Israel, it's quite scary. War was inevitable though, from the start. Even the U.S didn't favour Israel in every action, especially after Israel attacked U.S.S Liberty. But, after the 1967 war the U.S has propped up Israel.

Palestine was in existance at the time of Christ and before. it was named from the Romans with their anquishing time of trying to keep the people of Israel and the Muslims under total domination........

Shall we create another thread for this in Political? Because I have studied it from time to time, off my own back...so it'll be interesting what everyone thinks about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back