5 Hueys, 4 Scooters, 2 Meatboxes, a Dragonfly, Lincoln and Huanquero...?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a wee alteration to the text; referring to the Malvinas veterans on display in the MNA at Moron, Buenos Aires, I have since discovered that A-4C C-322 on display in the museum was indeed active during the conflict and did carry out combat operations. A true warbird.

A-4C%2004_zpskj7btx9k.jpg

At another site undergoing restoration is a B-25 Mitchell, AT-11 Kansan, Lodestar and a rare Curtiss SNC-1 Falcon, which I was keen to photograph, but they are not able to be viewed by the public, unfortunately.

Next time you´re around here and if it´s a Saturday just ask for the guys of the AAMA - Asociación Amigos del Museo Aeronáutico.

We just finished restoration of the Curtiss SNC-1 Falcon, and it´s already on display at the Museum. Indeed "rare" as you mention it, since very few are on display worldwide.

Hope to have you soon again around here!

CF_jun18_1.jpg
CF_jun18_2.jpg

We just finished restoration of the Curtiss SNC-1 Falcon, and it´s already on display at the Museum. Indeed "rare" as you mention it, since very few are on display worldwide.

Excellent, excellent Antonio; really disappointed I missed out on seeing the Curtiss. I asked the girl who was watching over the hangar and she said she did not know about the Curtiss. Nevermind.

Muchos Gracias, Amigo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back