5 Hueys, 4 Scooters, 2 Meatboxes, a Dragonfly, Lincoln and Huanquero...?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a wee alteration to the text; referring to the Malvinas veterans on display in the MNA at Moron, Buenos Aires, I have since discovered that A-4C C-322 on display in the museum was indeed active during the conflict and did carry out combat operations. A true warbird.

At another site undergoing restoration is a B-25 Mitchell, AT-11 Kansan, Lodestar and a rare Curtiss SNC-1 Falcon, which I was keen to photograph, but they are not able to be viewed by the public, unfortunately.

Next time you´re around here and if it´s a Saturday just ask for the guys of the AAMA - Asociación Amigos del Museo Aeronáutico.

We just finished restoration of the Curtiss SNC-1 Falcon, and it´s already on display at the Museum. Indeed "rare" as you mention it, since very few are on display worldwide.

Hope to have you soon again around here!

We just finished restoration of the Curtiss SNC-1 Falcon, and it´s already on display at the Museum. Indeed "rare" as you mention it, since very few are on display worldwide.

Excellent, excellent Antonio; really disappointed I missed out on seeing the Curtiss. I asked the girl who was watching over the hangar and she said she did not know about the Curtiss. Nevermind.

Muchos Gracias, Amigo.

Users who are viewing this thread