5 Series Italian Fighters -- No Respect

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I dont know...how many was it? Will you actually be bothered to provide the information along with a source?

LOL, lanc spamming again.[;)]

CC, yes there was a large number of Italians that surendered. This was before the Germans got involved in NA.

13th September - Italian forces invade Epypt. Halted at Sidi Barrani.

9th December - British offensive begins. Torbruk captured. Italians collapse and retreat.

7th February - Successive victories for Allies with 130, 000 Italians captured in two month offensive.

12th February - Erwin Rommel arrives in North Africa in command of the Afrika Corps to support collapsing Italian Army.

http://www.topedge.com/panels/ww2/na/noframe.html

Thanks, I do actually know about this, I did actualy want the lanc to provide the information and the surce though because he never ever does :confused:

Thanks anyway though 8)

This is a beautiful plane, Fiat G.56..

lf4805.JPG

And I know I only just changed my sig, but this is bound to find a way beneath my posts sooner or later...

Actually no it wont, because the thumbnail is all that works...Damn sites that dont exist...

It was a Fiat G.50 on a sandy runway with the engine running, blowing up a load of sand behind it...looked great...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back