503 Errors appearing.

Had one yesterday, but it disappeared when refreshing. Could it be the caching (memcache?) ?. vBulletin is prettyy much the standard forum script. Can't imagine it being broken. But then again, an opensource script might be fixed much faster.
 
Me too. Got it on log on this morning at 8:35am MST. Then just reclicked the forum link and got on.
 
And again when trying to post above
 
Same here.
 
Yup.....working on solution by end of year, 2015 that is ;)
 
I've been getting boat-loads of them too and at random intervals.

In one case, I refreshed the page several times with no success so I closed the browser and tried again, got a 503 but the next refresh loaded the page properly.

No problems since then (fingers crossed)
 
Christmas is close...maybe a present! What side of the list you on? :santa::forcefeed::x-mas:
:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back