8 thugs beated the sh*t out of a 16-year-old girl

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
May be I'm late on the news, but I just heard of that recently...

Six girls and two boys ( aged from 14 to 18 ) of Lakeland, Florida invited a 16-year-old girl at their home and beated the sh*t out of her and video-taped it just to become famous on the internet.

FOX News -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-LEnWg-3Q

What's the deal with that ? You wanna become famous ? Then there is lot of smarter ways... Start an acting career, become a contestant in American Idol, write a book (okay, I'm not famous yet, so it may takes more time), pose for Playboy or if you don't have any talent stick a dildo up your @ss and run through the city naked telling everyone how much you like Jesus ! I don't know... And personnally I don't give a f*ck.

But honestly, what was wrong with those jerks ?

Good thing though, they faces life sentence...

MSNBC -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLoeZSmGDo
CNN -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3nX1NmAec0

I think I just found the subject of the next update of the politics section of my website...

Here are the names of the punks :

Zachary Ashley
April Cooper
Brittini Hardcastle
Kayla Hassell
Britney Mayes
Cara Murphy
Mercades Nichols
Stephen Schumaker

That last video was made by a masked man called YTwatchdog. The way he puts it is rather "childish", but he has damned good points... And he managed to make me laugh.

Oh, and before you start to wonder : no, it is not me under that mask.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNvwVMlo5bE

I like how the news commentator feels a need to create MORE tension and emotion over the issue... First he sets up the lawyer by asking her how she would defend one of the offenders, then he chastises her for presenting her case...he's an idiot...and so are these teens, they are all heartless and stupid.

This is symptomatic of the failure of parents to raise their children with some empathy.

People like that are scum, descended from scum, and the complete lack of moral integrity shows up all too clearly. I believe that they truly don't understand how wrong it is to do what they did, and the blame for that lies firmly with the parents...

There are far too many dead-eyed teens all over the world now, who lack the sympathy and understanding that make the rest of us human. I'm not saying we should all become hippies or whatever, but premeditated actions like this are just f*cked up.. :mad:

Thats just awful.

I feel saddened for the girl and for the fact we have these sort of people in society.

Yes, as I said they are facing life sentence.

A boot camp ? Like the USMC boot camp ? They are not bitch enough already ? You want to teach them how to use a gun ? :confused:

No, but they need to get some stiff discipline, have a bad-ass drill Sgt. take away their Ipods, DVD's Myspace for a good long time. Remember these kids are 14, 15, 16. Some good corrective lessons now might prevent them from becoming a drain on the taxpayer for the next 65+ years.

This is symptomatic of the failure of parents to raise their children with some empathy.

People like that are scum, descended from scum, and the complete lack of moral integrity shows up all too clearly. I believe that they truly don't understand how wrong it is to do what they did, and the blame for that lies firmly with the parents...

There are far too many dead-eyed teens all over the world now, who lack the sympathy and understanding that make the rest of us human. I'm not saying we should all become hippies or whatever, but premeditated actions like this are just f*cked up.. :mad:

Clave if you heard the mother's excuse it answered the whole thing.

If it were my kid that did this, I would apologize to the victim, explain that my daughter had gotten way out of control and would be facing some bloody stiff discipline.

Instead the mother is making excuses for her daughter and blaming the victim. {she wasn't badly hurt, she brought it on herself, etc, etc...}

Looks like Dr. Phil McGraw is going to save the day for at least on of the beaters!!! Just read that his staff has bailed one of the girls out of jail this past Friday night. No doubt to try to get her to come on his show. Never liked this guy, or any of his ilk. This just furthers my hatetread of the mojority of American Television...

No, but they need to get some stiff discipline, have a bad-ass drill Sgt. take away their Ipods, DVD's Myspace for a good long time. Remember these kids are 14, 15, 16. Some good corrective lessons now might prevent them from becoming a drain on the taxpayer for the next 65+ years.

I don't think so... One of them was 14 and one other was 18, but the others were all 16 or 17. But anyway it's not my point... I don't believe in all that re-habilitation bullsh*t.

Man, they didn't steal a bag of chips in a convenience store, they've beaten up a 16-year-old girl while fighting 6 to 1 (the two boys didn't join in the fight)... It is a major crime ! Just like a murder, a rape or a gangbang. They acted like adults, they deserve an adult sentence, period !

I don't think so... One of them was 14 and one other was 18, but the others were all 16 or 17. But anyway it's not my point... I don't believe in all that re-habilitation bullsh*t.

Man, they didn't steal a bag of chips in a convenience store, they've beaten up a 16-year-old girl while fighting 6 to 1 (the two boys didn't join in the fight)... It is a major crime ! Just like a murder, a rape or a gangbang. They acted like adults, they deserve an adult sentence, period !

So true if i were their parents the belts would be worn out:evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back