A-26 Invader (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Look, I dont give a shit whether you state the excuses of those "Not all of them, its just a crew preference." Its already been a trademark of that plane and that makes it cheesy impression for the whole A26.

>of bomber nose art? or did u think all b17s had memphis belle on the >nose?
Well let me tell you this. Did you think it will make any difference to the impression, whether its nose artists' or original, "all of them" or "not all of them"?

Disregard the fact that it looks cheesy. A shark on the airplane??
That makes it nothing proud for the air creatures nor water creatures.
Atleast make it crow or something.

do you know how gay a crow would look on an invader? and anyways shark faces look kool on some planes like P-40 but back to the invader did u think they used shark faces in nam? no and anyways ive never heard of the shark face being part of the a-26's characterization

I never said it has to be. I said at least. And Im not thinking about making the whole nose the crow's face. I mean what they did that with the shark is worst. Im glad the germans never made any kind of those cheesy animal ideas. And the do you mind using the proper English? Gay?
looks homosexual or happy??? That does not make sence unless you give me details.

Yup, it is funny. I recall reading that the AVG got the idea for shark mouths from a pic of Bf110s in North Africa.

Sounds like some source gave you the confidence to post again?
Wow I never knew that, that is something you could be proud to fly in the name of. And I tell you again. Shark(the whole nose face thing), I guess it works for the little immature kids.

Birdmanwest said:
A26.... Wtf is wrong with the design. A shark face on the airplane? It would of been a better design for children's toys from that cheesy look.
wut!!! that is one of the shapest designs ever

Hot Space said:
Same here :cry: :cry:

Hot Space
Im planning for water bombing with the a-26 to be my career,i go to penthold (airsprays base)very often and look around,we also worked along side them cropdusting i was able to go in one and i took some film of them,i decided thats what i wanted to do :lol:

GermansRGeniuses said:
do you know how gay a crow would look on an invader? and anyways shark faces look kool on some planes like P-40 but back to the invader did u think they used shark faces in nam? no and anyways ive never heard of the shark face being part of the a-26's characterization
a a-26 with a crow!!!! WHAT!!??? a shrk mouth is sopposed to represent fierceness and strike fear into the enemy,it ussually doesnt but it looks kool

Birdmanwest said:
I never said it has to be. I said at least. And Im not thinking about making the whole nose the crow's face. I mean what they did that with the shark is worst. Im glad the germans never made any kind of those cheesy animal ideas. And the do you mind using the proper English? Gay?
looks homosexual or happy??? That does not make sence unless you give me details.
acctually the germans were one of the first with the shark mouth moron,on thier bf-110 and some 109's

Well Germans made or not thats not the whole point. The point is that shark thing makes the plane look low quality. And do you have any proof of the bf110?

yup i seen in a book, and it looked cheap,ur the furst guy i seen that doesnt like sharkmouths

a shrk mouth is sopposed to represent fierceness and strike fear into the enemy,it ussually doesnt but it looks kool

Are you serious? How old are you. I mean who in the pilots would be scared and say "Oh no he has shark painting. Im so scared."

yup i seen in a book, and it looked cheap,ur the furst guy i seen that doesnt like sharkmouths
Well I searched the internet all over and there are no signs of sharmouth in bf110 nor bf109. At least it never became any trademark of it. I guess the germans learned their lesson early.

me110_4.jpg

bf109c1s.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hot Space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back