A-26 Invader

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thankyou for proveing to him that his beloved lufwaffe started it all

Birdmanwest said:
a shrk mouth is sopposed to represent fierceness and strike fear into the enemy,it ussually doesnt but it looks kool

Are you serious? How old are you. I mean who in the pilots would be scared and say "Oh no he has shark painting. Im so scared."
HEY I DIDNT MAKE IT UP!!!!!,it just adds charector,who cares about a frigen painting on the front of a plane just drop the subject and talk about the a-26 :evil: :2gunfire: :snipersmile:

Well well Hot space. See how it looks cheesy. The picture from 1930's look like someone in modern have collaged it. That look like very old prototype of Bf110 and I guess the they learned their lesson afterwards.

and I guess the they learned their lesson afterwards.

see that? does this look like im saying your lying? And you dont have any proof that Germans have started it. :mad:

So I guess that this one is a fake as well or are you calling me a liar again :evil:

A Me 110C of 7./ZG 76 taken in France in 1940.

me1105.gif

And here's the Site it came from...

http://www.luftarchiv.de/

Hot Space

birdman give up when your ahead,you cant win,just give it a rest,shark mouths look cool and they are there for looks,its just paint

anyroad,back to the a-26,i talked to a firebomber and Airspray,the a-26 owners,are slowly decommisioning the fleet of a-26's and replaceing them with turbines!!,there is going to be only 6 out 25 running this coming seson and the rest might be used if the need arises

Attachments

• s26a.jpg
    s26a.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,344
The turbines are called airtractor 802's,primaraly a cropduster,with an adaptation to be a firebomber,it holds a load of 800 u.s gallons and has a cruiseing speed of about 150mph ill give a link
http://www.airtractor.com/

Attachments

• fireboss.jpg
    fireboss.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,328
ya its pretty sad.....and the 802 costs about 2million each with poontoon modification

The a-26 is also haveing problems with the spar and people are whining about the roar of the radial engines so they want turbines for queitness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back