A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought ICM was in Russia. Turns out they are in Ukraine. And they ain't been bombed out yet. Here is a new release from Squadron, which has, by the way, moved to Georgia.
When I received the letter from Brandon Lowe with the announcement, he's the new owner of Squadron and moved the company to Georgia, I didn't think much about the new location - Georgia (GA), USA. After reading your post with a completely different context I wonder: is this the other Georgia?

Considering how absurdly expensive shipping has gotten, I think moving to the other side of the Black Sea would be pretty dumb.

I just checked on shipping 15 lb to Australia by Fedex. It was $624!

Just to add a final answer to my own question (see post #2709): Squadron moved to Georgia, USA, not to the other Georgia. The new address is:
1328 Old Northcutt Road, Ellijay, GA 30540
Gee I could have told you that.

Who Am I?

My name is Brandon Lowe. I am the new Owner of Squadron and I have moved the company to Georgia where my family and I live. I have been a modeler and in the "hobby industry" for close to 20 years now. You might have met me at a model show in past, or you might have come into one of my hobby stores in the past or you might have no clue who I am. Either way, I am going to make sure to provide you with the best customer service, prices, and selection that I possibly can. I will be honest and upfront with you and I will always be a phone call or an email away and I hope that you will soon learn that you can count on me!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread