A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Arriving at your local hobby store and online this week. I will be getting one.

ddddd.png

I remember how excited I was when that ad first came out! At last, a 1/48 P-39!

And to this day I am mystified why Revell did not re-release that 50's P-39 kit, as Atlantis has (note the scale). It was pointless for them to do so after the Monogram kit came out, but it ws absent from the shelves for at least 10 years. And note the paint scheme as compared to the Monogram kit. The 67th on the 'Canal is legendary, and with good reason. Too bad the Monogram kit led people to think the color was tan, rather than standard RAF Dark Earth and Green.

1644579612739.png

I remember how excited I was when that ad first came out! At last, a 1/48 P-39!

And to this day I am mystified why Revell did not re-release that 50's P-39 kit, as Atlantis has (note the scale). It was pointless for them to do so after the Monogram kit came out, but it ws absent from the shelves for at least 10 years. And note the paint scheme as compared to the Monogram kit. The 67th on the 'Canal is legendary, and with good reason. Too bad the Monogram kit led people to think the color was tan, rather than standard RAF Dark Earth and Green.

View attachment 657618
So that's why my mix and match parts assembly didn't work.

Just released by "Ammo by MiG", some interesting items that could provide ideal background displays for models.
A series of aircraft instrument panels, in 1/2 scale, which so far include Spitfire Mk.Vb ( shown below), Bf109, Me 262, and FW 190.
Prices range from around £30 to £34 in the UK.

Attachments

• Spit panel.jpg
    Spit panel.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back