A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another new release via Squadron.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 17-16-33 1_350 Takom Haunebu I II III German Flying Saucer UFO Model ...png

Vic, the UK retail price is shown as £49.99. Seems a lot, but when you consider that their 1/48th Gloster Javelin was around £50 when first released, and is now £72, I suppose it's not too bad, given the average cost of such kits these days, and the worldwide recent price rises on everything.

Vic, the UK retail price is shown as £49.99. Seems a lot, but when you consider that their 1/48th Gloster Javelin was around £50 when first released, and is now £72, I suppose it's not too bad, given the average cost of such kits these days, and the worldwide recent price rises on everything.
I'd consider a direct pre-order through Airfix but the postage cost is GBP50..............................Not an option. :D

Is it just me or does that look totally Rub Goldberg?
They were developed for the Fleet Air Arm as a carrier aircraft during WWII for anti-submarine warfare but served well into the 1960's and you must remember, British carriers were like Dinky Toys against the American carriers so the tri-fould wing was a must. A funny looking aircraft maybe, sort of stumpy and fat but made one hell of a wining noise when fired up. I have a soft spot for these Fairey aircraft. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back