A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

These kits are getting better and better with the detail. :D
 
I was thinking tjhe same, but put it doen to either the camera angle, or a test-shot build. However, if it's a Mk.IIb, where are the outer guns ?
 
Atlantis Models reports that some kits will be discontinued and will no longer be produced after the current stock is gone. This includes the Mercury-Atlas rocket, the JS-III tank, and the Jolly Green Giant rescue chopper.

 
I'm waiting for the Airfix 1/24 scale Spitfire Mk IX to arrive. I preordered it months ago and I think it's either just released in Europe or about to be released there. I've heard that it's going to arrive here before Christmas. Anyone have more info?
 
It's just been released, certainly in Europe.
 
I'm waiting for the Airfix 1/24 scale Spitfire Mk IX to arrive. I preordered it months ago and I think it's either just released in Europe or about to be released there. I've heard that it's going to arrive here before Christmas. Anyone have more info?
They'll need an Queen Mary to deliver it!

Queen Mary.png

Source: Internet :D
 
I have it on good authority that 36 1/24 Airfix Spitfire IX kits, carefully enclosed in watertight containers, have already been delivered and buried on Oak Island.

There is a man who hangs around the dumpster at the local Walmart that says he can provide the needed details to locate the items for a modest fee.
 
I have it on good authority that 36 1/24 Airfix Spitfire IX kits, carefully enclosed in watertight containers, have already been delivered and buried on Oak Island.

There is a man who hangs around the dumpster at the local Walmart that says he can provide the needed details to locate the items for a modest fee.
Everglades? Hmm, not a problem. I'm one of those rare guys who will ask for directions but since my wife is from Sarasota and I've been there lots…I know that the Tamiami trail will take me straight to Alligator Alley. Once in the "Glades" there's an old moonshiner with an airboat ready to go at a moment's notice. He'll assume that I'm looking for a hideout to escape the FEDs and since we're looking for the "Holy Grail" I'll let him think that. There's only one area there capable of hiding Spitfires, especially in that number. 36 Spits! That's almost 3 squadrons…even Walmart man won't know it's them because of Everglades camouflage. The camo is a blend of gator skins, moss, and mangrove. I'll also have bear spray just in case Dumpster guy gets wind of our caper. This could rival the most famous jewel heists ever! What do I have for pesky gators? Puffer fish one of the most toxic animals on earth. It's also a macho delicacy in Japan where it's called Fugu.

Omg! I just reread the message from MLflyer! Oak island! Ok then…change of plans!
 
:thumbright:
 
The Marauder will be welcome!
I was eyeing the Ki.21 myself
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back