A few more future releases. (4 Viewers)

think i may have one in my knife box !
Holy cow Karl! It does look like a utility knife!!! 🤣
 
😳😲🤨🤔

IMG_20230613_144454.jpg
 
Scroll about ⅔ of the way down the link


 
Last edited:
Squadron has announced the availability of this kit.

View attachment 725638
The "misinformation" goes on. It's not Ho 229 but Go 229 (from Gotha) or Ho IX. Thanks God they didn't write HortOn this time.
Didn't check Scalemates but this must be a re-pack of the Revell-model. A nice one as I remember.
 
Saw that email from Eduard but how many Mustangs do I need. Certainly not as many as I need of Phantom II's

F-4 Phantom II's for weekday commuting to and from work....
P-51 Mustangs for low level "strafing" fun on the weekends....
 
Sorry, that's what an F-4E or F is for, or any other with a gun pod. 100 or even 50 feet AGL and 20mm to go. Oh no I'm getting all excited now!
Take a cold shower.
 
OH YEAH (think koolaid man running through walls)
 

Attachments

  • koolaid-tik-tok.jpg
    koolaid-tik-tok.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back