A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The 48th scale one I did had no Collective arm at the pilot seat which is a very important part of Hellicoptering!!!!!!!!
This one even has the Sonar station, annnnnd transport seats. Everything looks soooooo sharp and crisp. Although I did the US Navy version, the SH3A. However this one has three different jet engine intake versions. IMHO this kit is worth it if one is bent on doing this choppah!

Interesting to note the US SH3 has 5 main and 5 tail rotor blades.
Westland has 5 main and........ 6 tail rotor blades.............. hmmmmmm

Last edited:
I am looking for a decent 1/72 Mig-19 Farmer. Every one I've built looks like a Lindbergh pre-school set. This is an important aircraft of the cold war era and is not shown well. This needs to be fixed.

I am looking for a decent 1/72 Mig-19 Farmer. Every one I've built looks like a Lindbergh pre-school set. This is an important aircraft of the cold war era and is not shown well. This needs to be fixed.

Have you assembled one of these by the Czech firms, Bilek and Kovozávody Prostějov, yet ? The Kovozávody Prostějov series of the kit contains 12 variants with the different markings and new parts for the Shenyang J-6A model. The Bilek offer is of four kits only with the new parts for the J-6 as well.
The KP kit was released in 2019 while the Bilek one in 2000. IMHO the Bilek kit is a better on although requires some more working.

bilekmig19.jpg

kpmig19.jpg

Have you assembled one of these by the Czech firms, Bilek and Kovozávody Prostějov, yet ? The Kovozávody Prostějov series of the kit contains 12 variants with the different markings and new parts for the Shenyang J-6A model. The Bilek offer is of four kits only with the new parts for the J-6 as well.
The KP kit was released in 2019 while the Bilek one in 2000. IMHO the Bilek kit is a better on although requires some more working.

View attachment 731272

View attachment 731273
I was under the impression that those kits were another recycle of the old Airfix kits. I wasn't aware that they were new molds. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll have to check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back