A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here you go old boy!

MENG's first new scale aircraft kit of new series turns up!

MENG will start selling its first 1/48 scale aircraft model kit of the LS series soon. This is Messerschmitt Me-410B-2/U4 heavy fighter known as a bomber-killer. In this kit, cockpit details are accurately reproduced; gun turret in the center of the fuselage can rotate; assembly angle of flap, aileron, elevator and rudder can be selected; engine parts are precisely represented. Having seen many MENG 1/72 "small" aircraft kits, you should not miss this big one!

LS-001_web(2).jpg

That's probably the reason Andy, and thanks Jan.
Looks interesting, but what's 'Longiceps', and who are 'Meng'? Sounds like something out of 'Flash Gordon' !!

Revell have now released a 1/48th scale P-47N at £16.99 in the UK (Oh look, a sensible price, instead of £40+ !!).
Eduard have added a 1/4 scale Bf109E instrument panel to their range, at £22.25, quite a bit more than their Bf110 panel, but looks nice - quite tempted!

Attachments

• Eduard panel.JPG
    Eduard panel.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 44
It was originally listed as a 'Future release' at Hannant's Karl, but not sure if it's new, or a re-release, which is why I haven't posted it before.
I think they had a P-40 in their range at one time, but don't know which version.

Couple of new arrivals at Hannant's, both 1/48th scale :-

Academy F4B Phantom, VF-111 @ £34.99
Fly BAC Strikemaster, a tad pricey at £31.60, but looks interesting, with a number of markings options, including RNZAF. Could easily be converted to a JP5 I would think too.

Looks reasonable - wonder if they'll release a FGR2 and/or FG1 at a similar price? Beats the almost £60 of a certain other manufacturer, with their 'British' Phantoms more expensive than their other Phantoms.

Also saw in one of the reviews, that their (Hasegawa's) 1/72 Phantoms cost sometimes more than their 1/48 counterparts! :shock:
Another thing, would like to hear their excuse for their prices, looking at the weapons that you get with this one!

One can always hope old boy!

Just noticed that Fly have also released the BAC Jet Provost T5 alongside the previously mentioned Strikemaster, so no need to convert. Both are slightly cheaper at Model Hobbies, at around £28 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back