A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some more Future Releases due from Revell, all in 1/32nd scale, with the first two being variations of existing kits, but welcome nonetheless.
Heinkel He111H-6
Junkers Ju88A-4
And a strange one, which I can't work out Spitfire MkI./IV/IX. Don't know if this is a misprint, and should maybe be a MkXVI/IX, or maybe a MkXIV. Can't see how a MkIX and a MkI can be made from the same kit! Also don't know if this is new tool, or a variation on the old (1969) kit, but it's priced at £19.99, the same as their forthcoming new tool Bf109G.

Just spotted on Hannant's web-site, future releases from Hong Kong Models talked about some time ago, which now look like they're going to materialise, although no dates (or prices!) given yet. These are all to 1/32nd scale, as follows:-

Boeing B-17G
Avro Lancaster BIII
Gloster Meteor F4

I also spotted some decals for future release, for a Spitfire MkXVI 'bubbletop', so perhaps the previously mentioned 'mystery' Spit from Revell could be a IX/XVI ?

Yep, the '109 is new tool, and is shown, translated, as 'surplus 2012', presumably meaning it was due in December 2012. The Spit MkII is a welcome addition, but I wonder if it is the same one seen on the Hannant's site?
It's about time there was a MkI/II Spit in 1/32nd scale, as the old (1969) Revell kit is really rather tired and ready for bed! Would like to see a 'Revell priced' MkIX and/or low-back XVI though, rather than have to pay a fortune for the Tamiya kit(s), as nice as they are. With Revell's prices and high quality, 5 to 6 Spits could be had for the price of one Tamiya example!

Yep, it's shown in my post #549 above.
Looking forward to seeing that 1/32nd scale Lancaster! I could maybe accommodate the Meteor, but no chance of finding the space, or the cash, for the Lanc !

Maybe on one of them old RAF Bomber Command airfields old boy!

I'd love to see a decent, in 1/72 ( as 1/48 would be to much to ask for, money and space) of the Myasischev M-4/3M Bison, as at $278, the Amodel is a bit steep....although, it seems to be a good model!
Seem to have grown a bit of a liking to them 1/72 Tu-16 Badger, Tu-95 Bear, Tu-22 Blinder....

Just had the Relish Models newsletter - the Hobby Boss 1/32nd scale P-61 Black Widow is due to arrive in stock very soon. Various offer prices around, with normal retail price around the £120 ($180 US approx) mark.

Users who are viewing this thread