A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's them pics Terry.

Attachments

• Nuernberg_2013_VH_007.jpg
    Nuernberg_2013_VH_007.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Nuernberg_2013_VH_027.jpg
    Nuernberg_2013_VH_027.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 63
  • Nuernberg_2013_VH_028.jpg
    Nuernberg_2013_VH_028.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 70
Thanks Wayne!
The '109 looks tasty, but b*gg*r, it's a late model, with Erla hood and 'tall' tail - was hoping for a 'standard' type. Oh well, at least it's sorted out my 'which to get to compliment the Spitfire pairs display' problem - it'll have to be a 'Friedrich' then!

Thanks for posting Wayne. I was looking for them too but could not find them. I'm not signed up at the HS forums.

The Airfix 1/48th scale Spitfire PR19 is now on the shelves. Example price is under £16 at Model Hobbies.
Airfix have also released a 1/72nd scale DH Vampire T11 (new tool), which will be very welcome to many modellers in this scale - just wait for the 1/48th scale version now.

Saw the following on Valom's website (www.valom.net) 72082 Fisher XP-75 (Experimental) - September / October 2013

Was curious as to how (or if) this version would differ from their previous two release of this star-crossed bird (and personal favorite), so I contacted them. Mr. Václav Lomitzki responded with 4 photos (see below) of the real airplane which showed what I would describe as being an interm version with the P-75A's bubble canopy, a middle version fin and rudder, but with wings that echo more the XP-75 in planform, with rounded tips.

Fisher XP-75.JPG

fisher-p-75-brochure-01.jpg

fisher-p-75-brochure-07.jpg

showimage.jpg

As I said I'm a sucker for this plane so I will probably get one before to long...

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one strange looking bird Jim. Rather like an elongated P-39, crossed with a Mustang and a Supermarine Attacker ! Must be quite a size too.

Yep, been looking at that.I suppose it'll have to be added to the RAF line up .... once the mini-Luftwaffe project has been completed !

If you check out the website you can get a free download of some nice scale plans of the mark IX. Curious to see what the reviews will say but looks like a stunner.

I got 109's and 190's up the wazoo to build man.....besides I'm yet to build a single eduard kit in my stash...gotta build some of what I got first...
i suspected as much my friend just thought i'd ask.
you need to do an Eduard 190 as i would like to see how you find them to build.

in your own time that is !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back