A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hawker Tempest 1/32nd scale.

Special Hobby have announced the future release of not one, but three kits of the Tempest, in 1/32nd scale!
Hannant's show future releases for the Tempest V, Tempest II, and Tempest VI - no date or prices yet, but sure to be highly popular! Darn! More shelf space needed!

Wayne, PCM kits are mixed media. and they have only released a MkV. I'm only guessing, but I would think the Special Hobby are totally separate, standard injection-moulded kits. Have to see what the modelling Press come up with, and what pre-release reviews describe.

The Revell 1/32nd scale Bf109G-6 (early and late versions in one kit) is now on the shelves. At Hannant's for £22.99, or 19.99 to non EU customers.
Better hurry before Wayne buys up all the stock .................

The Revell 1/32nd scale Bf109G-6 (early and late versions in one kit) is now on the shelves. At Hannant's for £22.99, or 19.99 to non EU customers.
Better hurry before Wayne buys up all the stock .................

I tried looking, but Wayne has sub contracted the company to supply them directly to him hehehe I have to joke a bit

That was supposed to be a secret Igor....

Miight be an extra one or two Terry...for now just this One!

Will do it in the markings on the Box top as this has the more accurate rudder than the Hasegawa kit I earmarked for the project of Franz Dorr's late G-6 Aircraft, Gruppen Kommandeur of IV/JG5

Attachments

• Revell bf109G-6_6249.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Should be a stunner Wayne. it still irritates me that Revell can release superb kits at very reasonable prices (by today's standards), whilst other companies still ask an arm and a leg.

Users who are viewing this thread