A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Quite. After tallying in Shipping and exchange rate, I say the LHS price is the same as getting it from elsewhere.

Mahvelolous brandy this. Do tell me the vintage chaps!

The following Special Hobby kits, announced earlier this year, have now been released.
1/48th scale Fairey Firefly Mk1, 'Pacific Fleet', @ £29.99 (£26.99 at Model Hobbies.)
1/48th scale Fairey Firefly MkIV/MkV 'Korean War' @ £29.99 (£26.99 at Model Hobbies.)
1/48th scale Heinkel He115 float plane @ £53.80 (£48.42 at Model Hobbies.)
1/32nd scale Fiat G.50 bis 'Regia Aeronautica' @ £37.30 (£33.58 at Model Hobbies.)
1/32nd scale Giat G.50-II 'Finnish Service' @ £37.50 (£33.58 at Model Hobbies.)

Revell have released a 1/48th scale Bristol Fighter F2B, which I believe is a re-boxing of the Eduard kit. The price at Model Hobbies is a very reasonable £16.19.
First World War aircraft are not really within my main area of interest, but I might be tempted with this one.

Attachments

• RVL04873.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 78
Don't you go encouraging me! It's not you who has to navigate a route through the piles of kit boxes, or find a seat without something going 'Crackkk' !!

I've even had to throw out socks, shirts, trousers and so on, so that kits can have the space in the drawers and wardrobe !
Methinks I need to get my hands and wrists working again, so that I can get some of these kits converted into finished models !!

Users who are viewing this thread