A few more future releases. (4 Viewers)

£46.99 at Hannants...
£42.29 at Model Hobbies...
£36.99 at Relish Models... (out of stock at the moment)

beat me to it old bean !
 
I say, is this a party?
At that price, I think they can stay in the shop, what !
 
Probably yours old chap .........
 
Quite. After tallying in Shipping and exchange rate, I say the LHS price is the same as getting it from elsewhere.

Mahvelolous brandy this. Do tell me the vintage chaps!
 
yep....missed it too...:D
 
The following Special Hobby kits, announced earlier this year, have now been released.
1/48th scale Fairey Firefly Mk1, 'Pacific Fleet', @ £29.99 (£26.99 at Model Hobbies.)
1/48th scale Fairey Firefly MkIV/MkV 'Korean War' @ £29.99 (£26.99 at Model Hobbies.)
1/48th scale Heinkel He115 float plane @ £53.80 (£48.42 at Model Hobbies.)
1/32nd scale Fiat G.50 bis 'Regia Aeronautica' @ £37.30 (£33.58 at Model Hobbies.)
1/32nd scale Giat G.50-II 'Finnish Service' @ £37.50 (£33.58 at Model Hobbies.)
 
Revell have released a 1/48th scale Bristol Fighter F2B, which I believe is a re-boxing of the Eduard kit. The price at Model Hobbies is a very reasonable £16.19.
First World War aircraft are not really within my main area of interest, but I might be tempted with this one.
 

Attachments

  • RVL04873.jpg
    RVL04873.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 123
Don't you go encouraging me! It's not you who has to navigate a route through the piles of kit boxes, or find a seat without something going 'Crackkk' !!
 
I've even had to throw out socks, shirts, trousers and so on, so that kits can have the space in the drawers and wardrobe !
Methinks I need to get my hands and wrists working again, so that I can get some of these kits converted into finished models !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back