A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Italeri 1/48th scale Hurricane MkIIc is now on the shelves with a UK retail price of £29.99, and at Model Hobbies for £26.99.
Merit have released some new 1/18th scale pre-built and painted models, plus a 1/18th scale kit.
The pre-built models include a 'Limited Edition' F-86 Sabre, @ £130 in the UK, which look rather nice, plus a Bf10E @ £99.99 and a Me262 @ £129.99.
The 1/18th scale kit of the SBD-3 Dauntless contains 13 sprues, with over 270 parts, and allows for various options. It retails for £130 in the UK, and is at Model Hobbies for £116.99.
There are also a couple of military model kits, including a 1/18th scale Flak 36 / 88mm, with 350 plastic and metal parts.
Note that the quoted UK prices included EU Value Added Tax, and will vary outside the EU, according to country.

Another brief round up of a just few future goodies from the following;
Italeri
1/72nd scale Short Stirling Mk1, 1/48th scale Sepecat Jaguar GR1/GR3 (New Tool - from 'Kittyhawk' moulds perhaps?) and a New Tool F-104G Starfighter in 1/32nd scale.
Kinetic
1/32nd scale F/A-18 A/B/C/D US Navy, USMC and Canadian AF.
Master Box
Some 1/32nd scale figures 'Flight and Maintenance Personnel' for RAF, IJAF and Soviet Air Force - presumably WW2, and could be useful.
They are also showing the 1/32nd scale C-47 with para figures, and Ju52/3M with para figures, announced about three years ago - no dates or prices on any of the above yet.
Quite a lot of stuff announced by Trumpeter
1/32nd scale future releases include P-40E, P-40M, P-40N, various Bf109's, a TBD-1 Devastator, F-100F Super Sabre, and what must surely be a big one, a A-6E Intruder.
In 1/24th scale there's a P-51B/C (hope they've got the shape right this time!!), FW 190A-6/A-8, Ju 87A, and Ju 87D.
Again, no dates or prices for the Trumpeter kits, but I'm guessing they won't be 'beer money' prices!

Andy, they've been around for some time, ten years or more, concentrating mainly on 1/35th scale military figures, vehicles and diorama accessories etc.
The C-47 and Ju52/3M were originally announced as 1/35th scale kits, about three years ago. Advertising showed pictures of finished models with the paratrooper figures, and these kits were presumably designed to fit into their range of excellent diorama items. But then nothing more was heard - until now, with the Hannant's web-site now showing these as 1/32nd scale, not 1/35th.

Spotted this one....

Attachments

• Meng_Me163B_a.jpg
    Meng_Me163B_a.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

Back