A few more future releases. (4 Viewers)

Italeri have now released their Short Stirling Mk1, with five decal options, one of which appears to be the 15 Sqn 'Mac Roberts Reply'.
Seems a bit pricey at £41.50 (£37 at Model Hobbies), but then it promises to be a great kit .... and released just as I'm near to finishing the old Airfix version !!!

No surprise there then.... :lol:

Italeri are monitoring you builds I reckon !

Totally! I'd check the Château Wildcat for any hidden cameras! Just saying....

Seriously thinking of doing some heavies in 1/72

Until Airfix releases a new 1/48 Lancaster, Halifax or Stirling... :lol:


Odd way to do the wheels...but, if they sell her at the £115 or so, which I've seen, then.....hmmmmm.
 
Updated kit release dates here...2015 Aircraft Kit Release Schedule Sorted by Scale Really hoping Kitty Hawk has an RCN option for its F2H-3 Banshee.

Geo
 
The Kinetic CF-118 sounds tasty. Still no new 1/48 MkXIV Spitfire.
 
Regarding a new Fw 190 in 1/32 scale, here You find a good comparison of Revell and Hasegawa kits:
Revel and Hasegawa Fw 190F-8 kits - a comparison - LSP Discussion - LSP Forums
In my opinion an older Hasegawa is a better choice. For example sanding of Hase prop blades is much easier than enlarging the Revell ones. Eventually some Revell parts could be used to improve Hasegawa kit (engine, clear parts, flaps, fuel tank, undercarriage details).
 
Due out in July
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 165
I just want them to release their Banshee so I can snap it up for my Canadian collection.

I just want a '13'!
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back