A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

 
Screenshot_20230707_195626_Chrome.jpg
 
EDK11175.jpg


EDK11169.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 
In conversations via PM with Colin (Colford), he revealed that Eduard will be releasing 1/48th scale kits of the P-51B/C and Mustang III later this year.
And. although Colin is not at liberty to reveal which company, new 1/48th and 1/32nd scale kits of the Mustang Mk.1, and P-51B/C are also due later this year.
There goes my "No more kits" promise !!
 
Well, in addition to some Monogram 1/48 P-51B kits, I have an ICM 1/48 P-51B kit and a Pegasus 1/48 P-51B kit. The Pegasus kit looks a bit odd relative to some of the panel lines but not too bad otherwise. I have a Pegasus 1/48 Hurricane I, also.
 
From Squadron. 1/35 scale. Includes engine and interior details.

View attachment 730677
Has anyone here built any of the Border A/c kits ? I/35 to go with all their armor kits I guess. ZM is doing a 1/32 A-4 ( I believe) with Schnell figure and markings.
 
It is a tad pricey, but looks like a very nice kit, with good interior detail too.
Pic below from Airfix.

Airfix Sea King.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back