A Focke Wulf Fw 190 F-8 in Italy - June 1944 -- Revell, 1:32 scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice looking engine Alberto. Even though I have a magnifying lamp, I purchased a magnifying visor just recently and what a big difference. It's in Post#13924 in the Recent Purchases section.

Geo

Many thanks for all nice comments.
I have a seoond set of dials decals, so I can try to rectify at least some of them, but before I will look for a visor similar to the one purchased by furbar.
Alberto

It is a very good job, not all bring magnifying glass when admire. :-k

That engine was very good ... always learn a lot from your work Alberto.

Sigo pendiente de lo que sigue!! :thumbup:

Saludos

In order to retry with new dials, hopefully correctly positioned, I laid down a drop of black paint to cover the wrong dials.

DSCN1449.JPG

Also added some yellow paint on wiring.

DSCN1447.JPG

I still have to sort-out the issue with the magnifier.
Alberto

Managed to improve dial position, this is the outcome:

DSCN1455.JPG
DSCN1456.JPG

To obtained the above I coupled together two magnifying lens, probably not the best solution but worked well enough.

Now I can progress, if my grandchildren permit.
Alberto

After some time I managed to add some more details to the cockpit:

Safety belts from HGW

DSCN1460.JPG

DSCN1469.JPG
DSCN1468.JPG
DSCN1464.JPG

and rudder pedals:

DSCN1467.JPG

Again, macro photos shows nasty marks where belts are hinged to the cockpit, I need to tray to improve that area in some ways.

Some more will follow, soon or later.

Alberto

Nicely done Alberto !
I have some HGW 'Sutton' harnesses for my 1/32nd scale Spitfire MkVb, which look rather good, but whether my hands will work well enough to thread the belts through the buckles has yet to be seen !!

Dude, these cabin interiors were beautiful !! :shock:
Excellent work and photos for future reference. (... for example, my current Me262 :oops:...)

Felicidades Alberto, un abrazo. :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back