A Focke Wulf Fw 190 F-8 in Italy - June 1944 -- Revell, 1:32 scale. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm here again!
Added a few more details to the office and repositioned safety belts in a more correct way.

DSCN1472.JPG
DSCN1473.JPG
DSCN1474.JPG

Also added Revi gunsight to the dash-board

DSCN1475.JPG
DSCN1477.JPG

Finally I inserted the cockpit inside the fuselage

DSCN1478.JPG
DSCN1479.JPG

Now I'm almost ready to coat everything with primer.

More to follow, hopefully soon.
Alberto

Hi everybody,
I'm back home in Milan and with no grandchildren willing to help me, I was able to mask what was necessary and primed my model, here some pictures:
DSCN1486.JPG
DSCN1487.JPG
DSCN1488.JPG

DSCN1484.JPG

After priming only one little defect was visible that I tried to sort out with little putty.

DSCN1485.JPG

For your information, I used a solvent base primer produced by this Italian guy

Colori acrilici opachi a base d?acqua pronti all'uso per modellismo Kcolors.com

The primer I used, sprayed with my airbrush, comes ready for use, is very thin and require several layers to to get a good coat, specially if you want to cover the background color, but finest details aren't covered.

More wil follow asap.
Alberto

Going further a little bit.

Lower surfaces painted with RLM76 (Aqueous Hobby Color H417)

DSCN1489.JPG
DSCN1490.JPG
DSCN1491.JPG

Side view shows an area where a retouch is required as well as the yellow wiring to be connected to landing gear leg.

Also done upper surfaces with RLM79 (H66)

DSCN1492.JPG
DSCN1493.JPG

About the propeller I decided to go for the large wooden blades, so I purchased the resin kit from EagleParts.
In the picture they are just fitted to the spinner, that will be painted white (presently is just primed), then a mask for the spiral will be applied and painted black.

DSCN1497.JPG

More to follow
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back