A little night walk

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Konigstiger205

Staff Sergeant
Mar 20, 2007
Bucharest
So here I was at my grandmas house just 6 miles outside Bucharest, with my cousin who is the same age as me and her boyfriend.So around 11 p.m. we left for home and on the way someone said "Lets go see the sea"...first I thought it was a joke but we got on the highway and around midnight we got to Constanta which is the biggest port in my country and around 124 miles distance from Bucharest.We saw the sea...took pictures and went for a midnight coffee.We planned to remain to see the sunrise on the beach but unfortunately around 2 a.m. a killer fog appeared so we had to get back to Bucharest...we where all tired and since we couldn't see the sunrise anymore we left...it was a fun trip just perfect for a week-end escapade.

Attachments

• cazino.jpg
    cazino.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 185
  • mal.jpg
    mal.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 201
  • sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 199
I love the sea, always have and always will....

Good idea Konigstiger....I refuse to take part in the daily rat race that goes on..

Real nice, King. Love the sunset shot (sunrise?). One of the only redeeming values about Jersey is what we call "the Shore".

Yep its the sunrise...if it wasn't for that damn fog we would have seen it on the beach...but we can always return...hopefully this time in daylight...you can't see many things in the night...except for the stars..which we did...on our way to Constanta we stop in the middle of nowhere to see the stars...in my entire life I didn't saw a sky so beautiful...

Good on ya Tiger! I need to do something like that again - going through one of my 'sick of work,etc' phases again at the moment..

Nice mate.

I did similar the other night. Me and my mate went for a drive and parked on a cliff car park. Just sat and chatted and watched the sun go down. Real relaxing...........

Nice mate.

I did similar the other night. Me and my mate went for a drive and parked on a cliff car park. Just sat and chatted and watched the sun go down. Real relaxing...........
This might raise a few question marks....me and my "mate", going for a "drive", park on a cliff "car park"...."chat and watch the sun go down"...hmmmm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back