A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't wait, should have these by the end of next week :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 59
Do put up what you think about that B-25 book when it arrives old chap, that's a good boy.....

Have seen some very mixed reviews on that one don't you know....

Will do old bean, For the most part I am thinking positive as I have had very good luck with books by Schiffer publishing and have not been disappointed. The one I am cursious about is the B-17's in the Pacific. Its 468 pages long and I have not seen to many books on that subject.

Last edited:
And here I was going to say Wolf seemed a little arrogant to me. Have his B-32 book and the fact that he left out the XB-32 picture with the remote quad fifty peek-a-boo turrets sorta goes against a claim of ultimate to me...just sayin'... Heard another similar complaint about one of his books on line...

I'll have to see if I can't find the B-17 book. Martin Caiden did a little on it in his book but I'd like to know more.

Aaron if your talking about Martin Caidens B-17 book I got it on Amazon for 1 cent. Cost more for shipping and handling then anything. I picked it just because it has some good reviews and well was so cheap to be honest. I really dont know what to expect out of that one.

And here I was going to say Wolf seemed a little arrogant to me. Have his B-32 book and the fact that he left out the XB-32 picture with the remote quad fifty peek-a-boo turrets sorta goes against a claim of ultimate to me...just sayin'... Heard another similar complaint about one of his books on line...

I'll be damned, I just checked and you are absolutely correct.

Aaron if your talking about Martin Caidens B-17 book I got it on Amazon for 1 cent. Cost more for shipping and handling then anything. I picked it just because it has some good reviews and well was so cheap to be honest. I really dont know what to expect out of that one.

I got mine from the school library for free. They were going to throw it away because it was in such bad shape, still had all it's pages and photos but the cover was gone. I have had it for 30 years and have read it multiple times. I think it is a great book. But Caiden was known for stretching the truth to sell a book.

Should go just nicely with these two then, right?

The First Team: Pacific Naval Air Combat from Pearl Harbor to Midway

The First Team and the Guadalcanal Campaign: Naval Fighter Combat from August to November 1942

Both by Lundstrom....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back