A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I love Yefim Gordon, those have potential!

David, thumbing through the soviet one right now and I am way impressed with it. If the German one is just as good then I will be happy. I found both of them brand new for $15.00 dollars a piece at a half price book store.

Might be one for your library or two

The Mikoyan MiG-21 (Famous Russian Aircraft) by Yefim Gordon at Amazon for £5,174,22!!! I'm speechless!!

LOL, it signed in blood. I buy from amazon alot but you have to watch there prices. Some times new books are cheaper then used ones. I have seen the one on the Mig 21 for 20 US dollars in the past so some one is just trying to rip off someone.

A number of the companies use software that automatically either lower or raise prices vs their competitors, sometimes they get in a bidding war with each other. When I was looking to complete my Luftwaffe Classics collection I came across the one on JV44 that was listed for $10k. I contacted the seller to ask if it was signed for a number of former JV44 pilots and initially said they had no idea. I then commented that they had a book listed for $10k and they knew nothing about it? They shortly said the book was no longer for sale and the listing was removed.

Nice one's guys. Well I ordered my last book for a while or purchase for that matter. I want to get caught up on reading some of the ones I have purchased and here it is. Should be an interesting read when it gets here

Attachments

• 1.bmp
    261.3 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread