A new book in my library. (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just got it yesterday..

PZL44 Wicher.jpg

Nice Wojtek,

Latest arrivals for the last few days.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 57
Where are you going to put the Polish crew, not to mention a great big bomber?!!
Great hauls chaps, especially Paul. Book shops must be having a bumper time with forum members at the moment!

Volume 4 of 'Luftwaffe Crash Archive' was dropped off by the shop owner from next door today, having been left with him when I was out yesterday.

Attachments

• Buys 337.jpg
    Buys 337.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 40
Excellent Paul. Would like to have one of the Special Ops Liberators.

Thanks guys,

Aaron, if you get that one then I recommend you get Confound and Destroy 100 Group and the Bomber support Campaign by Martin Streetly at the same time. I just got both at the recommendation of Erich.

Thanks Terry, that Luftwaffe crash archive looks really good. Too bad at least for now Amazon has nothing available over here.

Where are you going to put the Polish crew, not to mention a great big bomber?!!

Hmmmmm......well....eeerrrmmmm...

Very nice hauls. It would be nice to understand another language or three (though I am well versed in Drunk and Hammered) as there are many, many books that look interesting.

Geo

I'm taking evening and weekend classes in plastered, bombed and sh*tfaced.....

Good stuff chaps.
Paul, I'd welcome your opinion on the quality and content of that Schiffer 8th Air Force book.

Hi Terry,

Just started looking through it but it has tons of photographs. Its a WWII photo History book. In the back is roughly 15 pages of color photos of WWII aircraft. Lots of nose art photo's on B-17's and B-24's. Typical Schiffer book as far as print go's. Clear print pictures on big pages. Lot of pictures I have not seen before but also some pictures I have only seen small where these seem blown up with no loss of resolution. All and All I am very pleased to add this to my library.

Terry tomorrow I will see if I can take some pictures or scans of some of the content of the book for you.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul, that would be great. Sounds like one to add to the now over-packed shelves. Definitely need another bookcase - and another room to put it in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back