A new book in my library. (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Paul, that would be great. Sounds like one to add to the now over-packed shelves. Definitely need another bookcase - and another room to put it in!

Here you go Terry, couple of pictures though does not give the book justice in my opinion.

Attachments

• 1 (1).JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 1 (2).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 1 (3).JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 48
....and the 'Yoxford Boys'?

LOL Jan, the Yoxford Boys book published by Eagle Editions Ltd publishing. If you have the Jagdgeschwader 300 series books they are along the same lines as far as layout of book goes. Lots of pictures of aircraft that flew with the squadron unlike other types of books that do specific squadrons. Really nice book from what I have seen so far.

Thanks guys.

JG300 books equivalent...then it must be GOOD!

Yeah Wayne its really a good quality book from what I have gone through so far. I have way to many books these last few months and now need to sit down and read them through.

My last one came today.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Very cool, which aircraft do you think was done up better then as far as book layout

For me the 4 volumes on the Me 262 are the best so far, but honestly I have not read a bad one out of the series yet, The Hs 129 and the 2 volumes on the Me 163 are probably my 2nd favorite so far but if he Vol 2 of the Ju 88 is as good as the first, that will move into 2nd place.

Thanks David.

Very interesting there gumbyk.

Users who are viewing this thread