A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2015-02-15 10.44.12.jpg

Again, I couldn't resist! $40.00 total, shipping included, from a gentleman in Florida.

Nice ones Jim, how's the one with the Black Widow???

This may be one that you buy more for the text, which appears to be very comprehensive for the number of pages. I think it would be best to say that the pictures compliment the text, rather than the other way around. When I bought it the hardcover was cheaper than the softcover at Squadron, but I have since seen the softcover even cheaper than that from other sources. Hope this helps.

Nice haul there Jim.

Thanks for the feedback Paul. I was more interested in pics of RAF Mitchells (including the Dutch Naval Squadron in the UK), as there're not exactly loads around.
I've got some in various books, plus some prints form the IWM and some video footage, but more are always welcome.
Got that Americans in the RAF book somewhere - quite interesting from memory.

Nice haul there Jim.

Thanks for the feedback Paul. I was more interested in pics of RAF Mitchells (including the Dutch Naval Squadron in the UK), as there're not exactly loads around.
I've got some in various books, plus some prints form the IWM and some video footage, but more are always welcome.
Got that Americans in the RAF book somewhere - quite interesting from memory.

No problem Terry, then you might want the book as it does show B-25's in the markings of the Dutch flying for the RAF. You are right though, finding info on the B-25's in the service of the RAF is hard. I keep running into the same pictures from book to book with limited information in them. Oh well will keep looking :)

Now I wish I could get a few YOU have! Me 262 Vol 4 and that Turkish Military Aircraft one! You must have a secret book store somewhere that you deal with!

Anyway, thanks to Terry's head's-up I picked this one up from Book Depository on sale.

RG over England book.PNG

So little is written about this (that I know of) that I am very happy with it contains, however I wish it had more pictures of the Cant. 1007Z, and I found this little error that made me think of Marcel...

Fokker G-1b.PNG

Bf 110 my foot! Anyone can tell that's a Fokker G.I Wasp! :lol: A Two-seat, smaller "export model", powered by Pratt Whitney SB4-G Twin Wasp Junior; 26 built, c/n 5557-5581. Sometimes referred to as a G.1b.

How the heck is that going to fly with hundreds of miles of track stuck to it ............................. I've got me coat !
And there's no way steam trains can fly either - when they banked, climbed or dived, the fire would fall out .................... I've got me hat and gloves too !

Nice ones Jan,

Just ordered these today :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.png
    2.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.png
    3.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 51