A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, I didn't buy it. I'm on austerity kid. Had to cancel my FlyPast, Aeroplane, Air Space and Air Classic subscriptions. Only keeping American Aviation Historical Society and Friends Journal (USAF museam magazine), both about quarterly. Selling off some of my kits as well.

Just ordered these today.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.png
    2.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 3.png
    3.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 4.png
    4.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 5.png
    5.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 6.png
    6.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 7.png
    7.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 8.png
    8.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 9.png
    9.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Thanks Paul.
Note that the Book Depository has some good discounts going at the moment, and free worldwide shipping.

Just ordered "Camouflage and Markings of the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana 1943-1945: A Photographic Analysis Through Speculation and Research" from them last night when I couldn't sleep. Thought it was a one off. Will check the whole site now Terry. Thanks!

I know a few others probably have these, but they're new to me. As an aside, I've had a wonderful time talking back and forth with Claes. He's a genuinely nice human being.

CSP1.jpg

CSP2.jpg

Just ordered "Camouflage and Markings of the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana 1943-1945: A Photographic Analysis Through Speculation and Research" from them last night when I couldn't sleep. Thought it was a one off. Will check the whole site now Terry. Thanks!

Great book Vick, you should enjoy it and great score Chunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back