A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not bad at all, wanted it mainly for the 109 stuff....has the usual pics seen elsewhere, profiles are well done though!

Mainly ANR stuff on G55, MC202/205 and the 109 but sections front and back on the Regia Aeronautica too with Mc202/205's some Spits, P-39's and some Ju87's...

haven't bought Part 1 and 2 at this stage...will check them out again this Saturday when I visit my mate!

Anything on the Fiat G-50 in there Wayne?

Not bad at all, wanted it mainly for the 109 stuff....has the usual pics seen elsewhere, profiles are well done though!

Mainly ANR stuff on G55, MC202/205 and the 109 but sections front and back on the Regia Aeronautica too with Mc202/205's some Spits, P-39's and some Ju87's...

haven't bought Part 1 and 2 at this stage...will check them out again this Saturday when I visit my mate!
Hi,
I saw this tread today only, so here following the cover pages and a brief comment.
RegiaAeronauticaCAvol1-vi.jpg

As stated on the cover, Vol.1 cover years 1940-1941
You will find pictures and profiles for the following aeroplanes:
CR-32
CR-42
Macchi C 200
Fiat G-50
Breda BA 65
Breda 88
IMAM Ro 44 seaplane and
Stukas used by RA
Last pages explain the camouflage colouring system used until Fall 1941 when a new system was officially introduced.
Volume 2
RegiaAeronauticaCAvol2-vi.jpg

cover the period between 1941 and 1943 Armistice.
You will still find C-200 and G-50 plus CR-42 in night fighter configuration plus
Macchi C 202
Reggiane 2000
Reggiane 2001
Do 217 and Me 109 in RA service
Reggiane 2002
Macchi C 205
Reggiane 2005
Devoitine D.520 in RA service (captured) and
the first Fiat G-55
Last pages are dedicated to the new camouflage scheme.
I strongly recommend to purchase these two books, if you interested in Regia Aeronautica, but if you just need information on a specific aeroplane, let me know and I will see if it is available.
Cheers
Alberto

Thanks Alberto!

Yes the 3 books cover a good range of aircraft and colours depending on what you want..early, mid, late Italian aircraft, if you're right into things Italian then these are the ones to get...:D

Thanks Alberto!

Yes the 3 books cover a good range of aircraft and colours depending on what you want..early, mid, late Italian aircraft, if you're right into things Italian then these are the ones to get...:D

Book 1 definitely looks like a keeper. :)

Some more new additions to my Library....:D

Attachments

• Israeli Phantoms_Vol 1.JPG
    Israeli Phantoms_Vol 1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IsraeliPhantoms_Vol 2.JPG
    IsraeliPhantoms_Vol 2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread

Back