A new book in my library. (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think I may have "won" Christmas!

Fantastic Jim! Hey, I've just picked up a copy of the Curtiss Sparrowhawk book myself, a really interesting subject! I also already have a copy of Bob Mikesh's B-57 book - great stuff.

Recent purchases include Warpaint books on the following aircraft: Gloster Gladiator, Douglas Boston/Havoc, Hawker Sea Fury, BAE Sea Harrier, Avro Lancaster, McDonnell F-101 Voodoo, Folland Gnat and I've put in an order for the Avro Manchester volume. Unfortunately the one I really want, the Boulton Paul Defiant is out of print.

Review: Avro Manchester | IPMS/USA Reviews

Also got TSR.2 Lost Tomorrows of an Eagle by Paul Lucas; brilliant assessment of what the TSR.2 might have been in RAF service had it not been cancelled. The book is based on surviving documentation and drawings rather than the fanciful imaginings of internet modellers:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0955185882/?tag=dcglabs-20

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cool, I'll have to have a look at those Airfile books.
As for me, I got this brute in the mail today. 575 pages detailing about 50 allied aircraft crashes in far North Queensland during WWII. Can't wait to get reading it!

Some great scores there guys, like everyone else said. Interesting book there Jim and got to say that Australian book looks mighty tempting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread